cancellation & SERVICES policy
1. Services are non refundable, non transferable and require a 24 h cancellation notice.
Is your responsibility as costumer to make the right choices of services and to attend the classes as stipulated and accorded personally, therefore we are unable to provide a refund after a purchase has been made. For any reason you can cancel the appointment up to 24 h prior to the start online or via phone at 07867268725 or via email to us firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Personal training sessions can be swapped with a sport massage (check your selected service policy).
3. Sessions must be used within the weeks stated in each package (emergencies and exemptions to be respectively proved and approved).
4. Holiday freeze option and exemptions must be discussed with us prior to the start.
5. Flexible schedule timetable allows the costumer to choose our generous variety of options within our working hours: the optional weekly personalised set up is appropriate for who has a flexible working schedule and the uncertainty over personal availability.
6. Group training sessions must be attended by both (or all the participants) unless an emergency has occurred (to be proved).
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulation
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS
requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages.